Hail, hail

Since I last wrote, I’ve had nights as of old, with frequent apneas and hypopneas, causing brutal daytime tiredness. Yesterday, I fell asleep three times. You’d think this would help me to sleep better at night. Alas, at 3:00am I knocked Air Supply off my bedside table, and in setting him upright I jostled his humidifier. Water traveled up the hose and sprayed out all over my side of the bed. Fortunately, Karin didn’t get very wet.

Like I said, this contraption will take some getting used to.

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦

It surely will interest my readers that italics have been made available for one of the best free typefaces – Source Serif Pro, published by Adobe and inspired by the classic book typeface Fournier.

Certain people have been waiting for these italics since, oh, 2014.

The typeface includes small caps and old-style numerals, as well as Greek and Cyrillic letters. It can be downloaded here.

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦

T-storms all day tomorrow. Woo hoo!

There was a hailstorm over our neighborhood earlier this week. It seems not to have affected anywhere else. But it occurred, and here is the proof.