Still ill

Saturday

Blades of grass I mowed: zero. I’ve been feeling lousy.

COVID test results: negative (Karin’s and mine).

Karin & I went to our new house and cleaned for several hours. I was holding up all right until I swept the very dusty basement stairs and window ledges; afterward, it felt like a gallon of glue was in my nose. I took pills and felt OK. Then I felt lousy again. I took more pills. This illness should continue for a week.

Our neighbor who mows lawns mowed ours without having been asked to. Then he came over and hung around until we paid him.

It won’t be like this after we’ve moved in.

When we left, after dark, our little street was jam-packed with cars. These neighbors party. This will be a change from Mishawaka.

Sunday

Feeling worse. We stayed home from church and watched the service online. Samuel was grumpy all day; finally, I took him out in his stroller, about fifty minutes. He slept the last twenty and woke up as soon as we came home.

He recites passages from his books:
Kite oom
Kite moon
Kite boon
Kite kittens
I have been keeping up with the Dante reading, which is not strenuous, though some nights I don’t finish my canto until it’s time to sleep.