Still unemployed

Little Ada is home from the hospital and in good health.

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦

These days, due to my online activity, I get lots of job hunting-related spam through email and Facebook.

This ad came in about five minutes ago:


Despite the caption, there’s only one generation in this photo, it seems to me.

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦

Somewhat unexpectedly, I’ll have a Skype interview this Saturday morning. The job ad didn’t specify a salary, so I went looking in the government’s database to find out what I might expect to earn (the yearly salaries of all public employees are listed online, for transparency’s sake).

One thing led to another, and I ended up searching for lots and lots of people’s salaries. It’s taken most of the evening.

My own earnings from IUSB are online, which, previously, they weren’t. So now you can look up how much money I made last year.