Better health

Yesterday, Karin & I were vaccinated against COVID-19. We took Samuel with us to the health center. Everyone in the waiting room praised his good behavior.

They also discussed how the U.S. government is conspiring to implant microchips into its citizens.

“That certainly would make things easier,” said one health worker. One of her tasks was to counsel people to hang on to their vaccination cards, so that they would not slide down the chasm of bureaucratic oblivion.

So far, the vaccine’s side effects have been gentle. I was very tired last night, but for all I know that wasn’t even due to the vaccine. The worst thing by far has been the “pain at the injection site,” which woke me several times after I went to bed.

Lying awake, I reflected that I am much happier – most of the time – now that I am able to breathe all night and don’t often wake up and brood.