December fragments

My little cousin posted this:

“Just to give an idea of how many books can fit
in my small bedroom. This is all thanks to my
dad who basically gives me a new book every day.”
‪#‎itsanerdelthing‬ ‪#‎youshouldseehisbookcollection‬

I feel so proud.


Announcement !!!



What: Leg One of the Ecuadorian soccer championship.

Where: Estadio Monumental Banco Pichincha, Guayaquil.
When: Wednesday (tomorrow) at 8:00pm, U.S. Eastern Time.


The cheapest tickets cost $25. This is the priciest B.S.C. game Ive heard of. On behalf of the chusma, I’m indignant.



I don’t have a TV link to offer you. Please google “Barcelona Emelec en vivo,” and then cheer for the yellow team.



Leg Two will be played on Sunday.


Today after work I walked home in a pleasant, light rain. The park that I walked through couldve been muddier; the alley couldve had more puddles — I wouldnt have minded. On the street, two different motorists flipped me off, which I enjoyed. (This is how it feels to recover from depression.) When I got home, I asked Mary to light a fire for me, and I dried my socks; she told me it wouldve been easier if Id put them in the drying machine. Here is a nice video of some people making out.